[Openchrome-devel] patch queue

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Dec 4 15:07:39 PST 2008

Peter Stuge wrote:
>>> Being an openchrome noob I can just say that this patch looks very
>>> straightforward and reasonable. Should I ack it somehow?
>> I wasn't clear for this one. The link to the mailing list archive
>> contains another updated version of this patch.
>
> That patch was also uploaded to trac (7 weeks ago by schloblinux) and
> the one I looked at.

oh, yes, you're right. I though I hadn't updated the ticket, but I
wasn't that lazy :-) I'm schlobinux, btw.

Thx for taking a look at this one. I think I'll give a run at trunk with
all the patches applied on my hardware to check if anything breaks,
before checking in anything.

>> Here is it again :
>> http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-users/2008-October/004924.html
>
> As an aside, it would be nice if openchrome.org sent out patches with
> correct mimetypes rather than application/octet-stream.

Agreed. Ivor, can you do something about that please ?
Oh, and And while you're at it, please add IndexOptions NameWidth=* for
http://www.openchrome.org/releases/

Regards,
Xavier