[Openchrome-devel] openchrome in xorg ?

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue Jul 22 07:31:35 PDT 2008

Hi Ajax,

What would it take to ship openchrome with next xorg release, even if
it's not developed inside of xorg ? What was the outcome of unichrome vs
openchrome discussion ? I didn't see it discussed further on xorg
mailing list, or maybe I missed it. How does the via driver that is
currently shipped with xorg fit in the picture ?
Neither via nor unichrome does have libpciaccess support, openchrome
does. Also, it supports all VIA IGPs but the newest VX800, while both
unichrome and via only support a subset of them.

Regards,
Xavier