[Openchrome-devel] pciaccess_branch and panels
Sat Mar 8 12:56:18 PST 2008
Gabriel Mansi wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-03-08 at 18:50 +0100, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>>> Jon Nettleton wrote:
>>>> On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Xavier Bachelot <xavier at bachelot.org>
>>>>> Hi Jon and all,
>>>>> I got a libpciaccess patch against 0.2.901 ready for review.
>>>>> The memory detection bug is fixed (changeset 359).
>>>>> I also fixed a typo (changeset 358).
>>>> Thanks Xavier,
>>>> I am still having a minor typo problem with my EeePC. But if
>>>> everything is working great then that is brilliant.
>>> No it still doesn't work.
>>> I applied the below patch. When starting X, the last message in log is
>>> (II) CHROME(0): Step 1... so it seems something is wrong with the macros.
>>> RHBZ is https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=435907
>>> Last log is : https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=297302
>>> SRPM is
>> This error is thrown to the terminal :
>> error setting MTRR (base = 0xd1000000, size=0x00009000, type= 1) Invalid
>> Argument (22)
>> X: symbol lockup error: /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//openchrome_drv.so:
>> undefinied symbol: SUBVENDOR_ID
>> giving up.
> SUBVENDOR_ID is defined in via.h which is not included in via_id.c where
> is used.
> Try the attached patch.
Attached is the updated libpciaccess patch.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 21531 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-devel/attachments/20080308/0414d9f8/openchrome-0.2.901-libpciaccess-0001.bin
More information about the Openchrome-devel