[Openchrome-devel] K8M800 artifacts, trac #145, trac #164

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Sun Mar 16 11:32:38 PDT 2008

Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
>> Benno Schulenberg wrote:
>>> I've already asked Andrey Melentyev to try the
>>> 7d3d15e67de27f7c47859f36bb55002f0c9d52d6 commit.
>
> Andrey has confirmed:
>
> Andrey Melentyev wrote:
>> I've patched 2.6.24-gentoo-r4 kernel with your patch, now I
>> believe the bug is gone. I didn't see any artifacts for a while,
>> with "EnableAGPDMA" enabled
>
> Xavier, did you mail <stefanscheffler at gmx.net>?

No I did not had time to mail anyone and not even to test myself.
Actually, I can just test if latest drm tree works, not if it fixes
anything because I never saw the bogus behavior neither on my CLE266 nor
on my KM400A. I'll let you know how it goes for me.

Xavier