[Openchrome-devel] K8M800 artifacts, trac #145, trac #164

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Sun Mar 16 12:34:03 PDT 2008

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> Benno Schulenberg wrote:
>>>
>>> Andrey has confirmed:

>>> Xavier, did you mail <stefanscheffler at gmx.net>?
>>>
>> No I did not had time to mail anyone and not even to test myself.
>> Actually, I can just test if latest drm tree works, not if it fixes
>>  anything because I never saw the bogus behavior neither on my
>> CLE266 nor on my KM400A. I'll let you know how it goes for me.
>>
>> Xavier
>>
> Forgive me guys, but I pushed one more drm AGPDMA change. This one
> should hopefully not affect stability in any way, just efficiency.
>
> /Thomas

drm tree from a few minutes ago doesn't break the KM400A and drm tree
from few hours ago doesn't break the CLE266. I'll test again on the
CLE266 with the latest, but I don't expect it to break.

Just a question, how do one enable verbose mode on the XvMC libs ?

Xavier