[Openchrome-devel] svn commit access.

Thomas Hellström thomas
Sat Oct 18 06:10:15 PDT 2008

Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>

> Hi Thomas,
>

>> I'd like to add for an updated SVN password, since my old one for the
>> "totte" account is gone.
>> Could somebody please help me with this?
>>

> Send an htpasswd encoded login/password to Ivor.

OK. Thanks, Will do.
>> I'd like to experiment with a new SVN branch and git-svn to be able to
>> keep our tree in sync and slowly push things into the openchrome repo
>> for merging when people thinks it's OK.
>>

> Excellent, it will be really useful to know how git and svn can behave
> together, if we ever want to switch to freedesktop git someday.

There seems to be two possibilities. One utility to move a complete repo
to git, which we've used, and another "git-svn" to keep a local git
branch in sync with SVN, which is what we should've been using afaict.

Anyway, It seems we're in sync up to release 0.3.0 so it shouldn't be
too hard to incorporate the changes.

/Thomas