[Openchrome-devel] New openchrome documentation

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue Feb 10 02:09:23 PST 2009

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> Hi, Xavier.
>
> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The old wiki was not in a very good shape and a also a bit slow, to say
>> the less, so I tried to make it better. The new entry point for the
>> documentation is now there : http://www.openchrome.org/trac/wiki/TOC
>> The old documentation is still temporarily available at the old place
>> for reference : http://wiki.openchrome.org
>> Hopefully, I didn't loose anything in the move, but now is a good time
>> to double check ;-)
>> I've also modified the homepage to reflect the change.
>>

> Cool.
> I noticed that the 3D docs for CX700 / VX800 are mixed up.

Not sure. Actually, VIA borked the header for the VX800 3D docs, iirc.
I'll double check.

> Let me know when to disable the old wiki, and I'll point the old address
> to the new URL.

Will do. I'd rather keep the old wiki available for a bit until people
confirm the new wiki is fine.
If you don't mind, I'll also provide a couple of rewrite rules so link
to old wiki pages still link to something useful, rather than 404.

Cheers,
Xavier