[Openchrome-devel] K8M890 chipset support

Bartosz Kosiorek gang65
Mon Feb 23 03:53:46 PST 2009

Hello.

I have a big problem.
When I try to enable some 2d graphic (game)
or type "glxgears", the error displays:

fire_buffer: DRM_VIA_PCICMD returned -22

I think this error displays, because the DRM is not supported for
VT3336 chipset.

VT3336 (K8M890) is a chipset for AMD Athlon/K8 CPU. Due to K8's unique
architecture, the AGP resource and behavior are different from
the traditional AGP which resides only in chipset.

Is it possible to get some documentation from VIA company, about AGP
and DRM for VT3336 chipset?
Is it hard to implement AGP (and DRM) VT3336 to openchrome driver ?

Best Regards
Bartosz