[Openchrome-devel] The TTM branch.
Tue Jan 20 12:47:39 PST 2009
It should now be possible to run the TTM branch of the openchrome
driver, although I've seen problems with the EXA module of the Xorg-1.6
branch. I'll see if I can fix those. It's a bit crucial, since XAA has
* Must run with DRM installed.
* XvMC not working yet.
* Linux kernel 2.6.27 or 2.6.28 (2.6.26 may work as well).
* Xserver 1.4 - 1.5. If you want to run the 3D driver, I think
you'll need at least 1.5.
Components in install order.
* drm and libdrm (git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/drm) -
* libwsbm (git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/libwsbm) - branch
* openchrome (http://svn.openchrome.org/svn/branches/ttm_branch) -
* mesa (git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/mesa) - branch
I'll be working a little on my spare time on this. The plan is to
1. Fix EXA problems
2. Get XvMC working again.
3. Merge with trunk to get the latest modesetting / cursor bits.
4. Fix the 2D driver so it will run without DRM
5. Start merging in VIAs Chrome 9 bits into the new DRM.
-------------- next part --------------
En HTML-bilaga skiljdes ut...
More information about the Openchrome-devel