[Openchrome-devel] Your vt1625 patch posted to openchrome-devel

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue Jul 7 03:27:02 PDT 2009

> Hi Xavier,

Hi Tim,

> How do you think if I put the vt1625 patch into trunk?
> I think Ville also verified it. Or if you can help me to checked into
> trunk?

There's more than just the VT1625 mode table update, and I would have
liked some of the more knowledgeable devs to review the patch prior to the
commit, but as it seems everyone is busy elsewhere at the moment, I'll
tend to think we should go ahead with the patches that have been at least
run-time tested. There's quite a few of them in the patch queue, including
your VT1625 patch. Thomas, Jon, Gabriel, Ivor, anyone around ?

I don't have a VT1625, but I can at least test against my CLE266 + VT1623
for regression. I wanted to do that for some time, but my free time is
more than sparse at the moment.

Tim, lemme know about any specific questions you have about committing
your work, I'll try to answer them asap.

Regards,
Xavier