[Openchrome-devel] VX800 and interlaced mode

Anders Gunnarsson d00guan
Mon Mar 2 09:14:54 PST 2009

Den Sunday 01 March 2009 22:29:06 skrev Xavier Bachelot:
> Anders Gunnarsson wrote:
> > Bump
> >
> > Anyone?
> >
> > Sunday 15 February 2009 18:47:10 you wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I try to get my vx800 based M700 into interlaced mode. The response I
> >> get from the driver is "interlace mode not supported". Is this a
> >> hardware limitation or is it a limitation from the driver?
> >>
> >> If it is the driver, can someone point me in the right direction for a
> >> solution.
> >>
> >> My driver is openchrome-svn checked out like 2 months ago, if something
> >> has changed lately.
> >>
> >> Best regards
> >> /Anders
>
> The best I can do is a link to the VX800 doc. I have no idea if
> interlaced mode is supported or not, but iirc, it was not supported on
> the earlier chipsets.
>
> http://www.openchrome.org/trac/wiki/Development#a2D
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Thanks!

Hadn't seen that documentation earlier. Only the one at via's linux site.

IO Port / Index: 3X5.33 HSynch Adjuster, bit 6 Primary Display Interlace Mode
seem suspicious. I'll see if I can manage to make something out of this
information myself or not. All help is appreciated.

/Anders