[Openchrome-devel] VIA Chrome9 HC Datasheet

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Wed May 13 13:39:53 PDT 2009

Suresh Kannan Ayyakkannu, Chennai wrote:

> Thanks much for your reply. The links you have referred has datasheet for
> Chrome9 HC3. We are looking datasheet for Chrome9 HC IGP. Are they both having
> same architecture? Can I use the Chrome9 HC3 datasheet for Chrome9 HC IGP?.

I believe most of what applies to the Chrome9 HC3 should also apply to
the Chrome9 HC. Some VIA people are reading the list, maybe they can
give more details on what the differences are.

Sorry for the late answer.

Regards,
Xavier