[Openchrome-devel] disable DRI, when it is not implemented (K8M890, VX800)

Bartosz Kosiorek gang65
Fri May 22 13:58:49 PDT 2009

I attached patch to disable DRI for K8M890, P4M800 and VX800 chipsets.

Please feel free to test it :-P

For me (K8M890) it works perfectly. I can run KDE, and also some
OpenGL application with software rendering. I don't see any
application crash.

Best Regards
Bartosz Kosiorek