[Openchrome-devel] Need for a new release before xorg 7.5

Bartosz gang65
Thu Oct 8 00:28:36 PDT 2009

Hi.
I tested the option UseLegacyModeSwitch switch on several chipsets, and
after that, the X freeze.
So if somebody want to switch UseLegacyModeSwitch variable, he must make
changes in code.
So I think the option UseLegacyModeSwitch is useless (changes in the code is
needed).

In the revision 787:
http://openchrome.org/trac/changeset/787/trunk

there is added option "TVPort".
I think it should be described in manual.

Best Regards
Bartosz

W dniu 8 pa?dziernika 2009 02:10 u?ytkownik Xavier Bachelot <
xavier at bachelot.org> napisa?: