[Openchrome-devel] Support I420 acceleration

Bartosz gang65
Sun Apr 25 14:12:50 PDT 2010

Hi.
This patch adds support for I420 colorspace acceleration (thanks Jon).
It was tested on CME hardware (K8M890) without DMA blit (it works
perfectly).

It needs testing on CLE video engine (K8M800, KM400, CLE266, VM800
chipsets) and for CME with DMA blit (it use viaDmaBlitImage function).

To use dma blit the direct Rendering and dmaXV must be enabled.

To test the I420 just download and play (with XV) movie from there:
http://sunum.kt.agh.edu.pl/~miklesz/Video%20Clips/AVI/Uncompressed%20I420/

Best Regards
Bartosz Kosiorek