[Openchrome-devel] Is git setup anywhere?

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Fri Dec 31 07:28:59 PST 2010

On 12/30/2010 05:41 PM, James Simmons wrote:

> Just wondering is you have a git server. This would make life much easier
> to merge a DRM kernel tree for Dave Airlie.

No, we don't. Only the 2D driver is hosted on openchrome, everything
else is at the usual place, that is freedesktop.org. I guess you already
have access to freedesktop's git, so it might be easier to keep the drm
bits there. We'll probably transition the 2D driver from openchrome's
svn to to freedesktop's git someday anyway.

Happy new year,
Xavier