[Openchrome-devel] Announcing OLPC's work on new "chrome" VIA video driver

Daniel Drake dsd
Sat Feb 5 09:11:35 PST 2011

Hi,

OLPC have recently been working with the latest code-drop from VIA and
our own work/fixes on top.

We intend to ship this in our next software release. It brings some
neat features such as Chrome9 hardware acceleration, multiple Xv
surfaces, XRandR-1.2 support, and accelerated rotation.

Here is the code:

http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/jnettlet/xf86-video-chrome/
git://dev.laptop.org/users/jnettlet/xf86-video-chrome

http://dev.laptop.org/git/users/jnettlet/kernel-drm-chrome/
git://dev.laptop.org/users/jnettlet/kernel-drm-chrome

Our resources are limited, and we focus on our platform so we can not
be too attentive to bug reports from outside our platform.
Nevertheless, testing efforts (and especially patches) are welcome,
and we want to make sure that this code is available for others.

Daniel