[Openchrome-devel] Please test KMS branch

Bartosz Brachaczek b.brachaczek
Tue Jan 11 17:23:19 PST 2011

2011/1/11 James Simmons <jsimmons at infradead.org>:

> Hi!
>
> ? ? ? ?I just finished the KMS/UMS reordering. Please test my branch to
> make sure their are no regressions. Currently no really KMS code has been
> added just yet. Minus any regressions this wraps up phase one.
>
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?http://svn.openchrome.org/svn/branches/kms_branch

I've been running your branch today on my K8M890 and there seems to be
no visible regressions on this hardware. KDE4 starts and works just
fine as well as other apps, VT switching works reliably, and XV as
well.

Cheers,
Bartosz