[Openchrome-devel] Re : Please test KMS branch

François Pradines francois_pradines
Wed Jan 12 14:00:05 PST 2011

> De: James Simmons <jsimmons at infradead.org>
> Objet: [Openchrome-devel] Please test KMS branch
> ?: "OpenChrome Development" <openchrome-devel at openchrome.org>
> Date: Mardi 11 janvier 2011, 16h51
>
> Hi!
>
> ??? I just finished the KMS/UMS reordering.
> Please test my branch to make sure their are no regressions. Currently no really KMS
> code has been added just yet. Minus any regressions this wraps up phase > one.
Hi,

I did a quick test on my epia M10000 (CLE266). It seems to work, I just got garbage where the mouse sursor was while drag-dropping windows on a gnome desktop. In doubt, I did the same with latest trunk which works fine.

regards,

Fran?ois