[Openchrome-devel] [ANNOUNCE] New register dumper

James Simmons jsimmons
Fri Nov 18 10:22:21 PST 2011

> Thank you for testing the code.
>
> Well, I've got the dumps. Also, I tried starting lightdm from ssh both with KMS and with standard X.org driver, and with KMS I've got some warnings, which I
> copied to a text file (they didn't stop appearing, even when the screen in the Unichrome box freezed, and as they're pretty similar between them, I stopped
> execution to follow up with testing) and it's attached with the other logs.

Thank you for the logs. Can you send me Xorg logs for these runs as well.
With that I can rack down the issue. The difference in your register set
is the LVDS settings and the RESET register. The RESET register worries
me. I can spend the next few days looking it over.