[Openchrome-devel] Testing kms_branch r941 on drm-openchrome kernel

James Simmons jsimmons
Wed Sep 7 08:51:27 PDT 2011

> On 08/25/2011 07:50 PM, James Simmons wrote:
> > Do you or anyone here has a system with a TV
> > encoder? I plan to start move some more code over to the RandR api which
> > will affect the TV handling code which I can't test on my end.
>
> I have a CLE266 with a VT1623 tv encoder. The board is an Epia M10K.

Great, I just need the xorg driver to be updated and tested. BTW I see
Epia boards are still available for embedded systems. I wonder if VIA could
send me one ;-) Anyone from VIA listening?