[Openchrome-devel] Code is moving to git on freedesktop.org

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Fri Feb 3 04:34:02 PST 2012

On 02/03/2012 09:51 AM, Natanael Copa wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:12:55 +0100
> Xavier Bachelot<xavier at bachelot.org>  wrote:
>
>>> In other words, a new release would help my motivation to switch to
>>> git :)
>>>

>> Sorry, real life took a lot of my free time lately and delayed the
>> release. There are still a couple things I'd like to test before a
>> release, but I promise I get to it real soon now.
>
> As long as its not more broken than the current release 0.2.904, I'd
> say just ship it as is.

I don't think anyone is using vanilla 0.2.904 by now, package
maintainers are probably all using master/trunk. But you're right, this
release should have happened long ago.

>  I'd also suggest that you call it 0.3 or 0.3.0
> or similar.

Actually, the idea is the current codebase in master will stay as 0.2.x
and what's in the kms_branch will become 0.3.x. The version is already
bumped to 0.3.0 in kms_branch.

Regards,
Xavier