[Openchrome-devel] New snapshot

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Mon Jun 25 03:21:01 PDT 2012

On 06/25/2012 02:06 AM, James Simmons wrote:

> Hello!!
>
> 	Finally fixed the EXA corruption issues. Also includes the new
> bugzilla address and fixes from Natanael. Please give it a try. If it
> works I like to make this the new release. In the process the current
> master branch will be moved to a special branch for people to check it
> out if they want. Thank you.

Woohoo, after 1.5+ years of hard work, it's getting really, really
close. Thanks for all the sweat and blood James :-)

It's just missing a couple commits from master, especially the new X
server API support from Dave. I'll warm up the compilers and give yet
another round of test to my machines asap. Hopefully, there won't be any
last minute surprise.

Regards,
Xavier