[Openchrome-devel] Fix autoconf DRI detection (for Ubuntu Oneiric)

Thomas Schlichter thomas.schlichter
Thu Mar 1 11:20:34 PST 2012

Hi James,

your latest autoconf changes in kms_branch did break the DRI build on Ubuntu
Oneiric, at least for me... ;-)

So I'd propose the attached patch that fixes things for me and also does a
small cleanup.

Kind regards,
  Thomas