[Openchrome-devel] Fix modeline list generation for tv outputs

Harry de Boer harry at ijscoboer.nl
Tue Nov 27 14:16:48 PST 2012

About the B & W thing, that does not seem to have anything to do with
the actual colours on the display: it is in my log too but I do have
colour on the TV. Not sure why yours does not, can you send me the
complete log and xorg.conf? Also, what connector are you using? I am
guessing you are using S-Video...

I am getting crashes too btw, I have not looked into that yet.

Getting other modes to work is probably going to take some time. It
seems the modelines and tv-register tables [for the VT1625] don't line
up. I already looked a bit into how analogue video and modelines work
but I don't understand all the parts yet.

Harry