[Openchrome-devel] openchrome old trac

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Fri Dec 20 08:17:29 PST 2013

On 11/29/2013 08:44 PM, Julien Viard de Galbert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was maintaining the openchrome package for debian, now that's its on
> freedesktop, it's easier for other maintainers to step in.
> Also my via motherboard is (almost) dead so I lost interest...
>
> However before leaving the package to others I wanted to clean as much
> bugs as possible on the debian bts.
> Most of them are marked as forwarded to the old trac URL.
> It seams that today the old trac is no longer online. Is it normal
> or just a network problem today ?
>
> If it's normal I'll probably close all bugs asking users to reopen bugs
> directly on fdo bugzilla :)
>
> Thanks for your help !
>
> Best Regards
>
> Julien VdG

Hi Julien,

Sorry for the very late answer, I meant to answer much earlier...
The old trac is down and while I hoped to get it back online at the
time, I guess this will not happen :-( Opening new bugs on fd.o bugzilla
is probably the best choice at this point.
Thanks for your help with the Debian package. Do you know if someone is
going to step up to the task ?

Regards,
Xavier