[Openchrome-devel] drm-next status (or: drm-openchrome will not be in 3.11)

Johannes Obermayr johannesobermayr at gmx.de
Sun Jun 30 09:36:10 PDT 2013

Am Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 13:31:50 schrieb Dave Airlie:
> Okay drm-next is pretty big, possibly the biggest ever.
>
> Outstanding things I know about, and will merge, if they arrive soon:
> exynos -next
> nouveau -next
>
> Big things I've merged:
> new rcar driver
> intel next
> radeon next
> tegra next
> shmob next
> core/mutexes
> ttm -> reservation conversion
> tilcdc patches acked by Rob
> mtrr reworking
> prime + gem patches from samsung
> Laurent's documentation updates
> various mgag200 patches
>
> Otherwise I'm sure I've missed some changes, please let me know of
> anything you think has fallen down the cracks asap.
>
> Slow down people :-P
>
> Dave.

IRC #dri-devel:

<jobermayr_> airlied: drm-openchrome will not be part of Kernel 3.11 because
jsimmons has not responded?

<airlied> jobermayr: seems likely, I don't merge just because someone posts
patchrs

Tasks to do:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039695.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2013-June/039796.html