[Openchrome-devel] confusions...

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Fri Apr 8 01:32:58 UTC 2016

Hi Benno,

> Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 at 12:57 AM
> From: "Benno Schulenberg" <bensberg at justemail.net>
> To: "Kevin Brace" <kevinbrace at gmx.com>
> Cc: "Xavier Bachelot" <xavier at bachelot.org>, openchrome-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: confusions...
>

> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016, at 05:00, Kevin Brace wrote:
> > This is why I still think that you intentionally ignored me for whatever reason, [...]
>
> No way.  It seems you never read or received the private email from
> Xavier, which he sent January 2 this year, at 14:45.  He sent it to
> you, to Mario, to me, and to James.

I have been trying to catch up on replying to e-mails and postings, and since I started with the easier ones and moving onto harder ones (sorry, you are often on the harder side . . .), I read your posting and e-mail.
I then went back to my gmx.com e-mail account, and just found an unread e-mail from Xavier dated January 2nd, 2016 . . . (i.e., unread for more than 3 months)
Oops . . .
I knew the existence of the e-mail I got from you from early January where you quoted Xavier, and it was my understanding at the time that I did not receive the very e-mail you were quoting from.
Back then until now, I felt excluded and ignored by Xavier and you since I felt I did not get the original e-mail you were quoting from.
Oops, it was myself who missed Xavier's e-mail sitting in my inbox.

> > Besides, why did the e-mail you sent to Benno Schulenberg even have to be private?
> > I do not plan to post the portions I received from him, [...]
>
> Huh?!  You are suggesting that I quoted to you parts of a private email
> from Xavier?  Come on!  What is the matter with you?  Painting everyone
> black...  You simply didn't read that email, or chose to ignore it...
>

> Benno

Since Xavier asked for privacy at the beginning of the e-mail, I will not disclose the contents of the e-mail (I may have implied something, but I am glad I did not disclose pretty much most of the e-mail.).
I will offer a correction to openchrome-devel mailing shortly since I have slandered his reputation regarding the patch review process multiple times on this mailing list.