[Openchrome-devel] xf86-video-openchrome: 3 commits - configure.ac src/via_vt1632.c src/via_vt1632.h

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Thu Aug 4 23:00:25 UTC 2016

Hi Bartosz,

> Hello Kevin.
>
> I will prepare patch which prevent that situation later today.
>
> Best Regards
> Bartosz

Okay, let me know when it is ready.
I will like to release OpenChrome Version 0.6 by the end of the month after I get the integrated LVDS support code updated so that it can coexist with the integrated TMDS transmitter better.
The test code is already working well (In fact, I am using a monitor connected to Sylvania g netbook's DVI port to write this reply.), but it needs to be broken up into multiple code commits.
I was hoping to do something about the warnings issue you and Xavier have brought up during the Version 0.6 development cycle.

Regards,

Kevin Brace