[Openchrome-devel] [Openchrome-users] 答复: 答复: Getting ready to release OpenChrome Version 0.3.4

PETRY, Roman, SHS-S IT-TS Roman.Petry at shsservices.org
Thu Mar 24 08:04:52 UTC 2016

Hi,
i have some TK 3770 and TK3772 Termtek ThinCLients here..

Termtek TK3770 with DVI and VGA Via Eden CN700 and VT8237R+ Chipset see. http://www.novatronix.com.co/pdf/TERMTEK/TK-3770S.pdf
Termtek TK3772 with DVI and VGA - with VIA 1.2 GHz GHz and CN700 chipset
I use thinstation 5.x as my distribution.. if you need help. Just ask.
Bye
roman