[openchrome-devel] Heads up: Xorg repository moves

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Sat Jul 7 02:47:29 UTC 2018

Hi Adam,

I am fine with bringing OpenChrome DDX under xorg namespace, but I think OpenChrome DRM and Mesa should stay put.
I remember back from Year 2016 and 2017 that I could not automatically package and upload OpenChrome DDX using /util/modular script due it not supporting OpenChrome DDX.
It took a while to realize why it was not working, and it turned out that it did not have a special entry specifically for OpenChrome in the script.
To resolve this, I looked at how the script worked for Nouveau and made customization for OpenChrome.
I am also fine with CI being activated.
I just hope this transition will go smoothly since I do not really like dealing with administrative issues.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com