[openchrome-devel] xf86-video-openchrome: drm.h not found at default location

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Tue Jul 6 19:10:04 UTC 2021

Hi Peter,

I put in a fix for the issue you raised.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/openchrome/xf86-video-openchrome/commit/?h=main&id=b4c9be7e539bde53b122ad647ba6b16dddf9aac9

If you go by the version number, Version 0.6.404 inside the 'main' branch has the fix.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com