[Openchrome-users] merging modular

Thomas Hellström unichrome
Mon Dec 5 18:51:45 PST 2005

Xavier Bachelot wrote:

> Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
>
>> Does anybody have anything against merging the modular branch to trunk?
>>
> how does that mix with the monolithic build ? What I mean is, can I
> just replace the via directory included in 6.9 with a check out of the
> modular branch ?
>
> Xavier

Almost. You replace the 6.9 via directory with the "src" directory and
copy in the .man file from the "man" directory. Note that the XvMC libs
are built as a subdir of the "src" directory which means that for an rpm
build, you would probably want to skip the XvMC lib build from the old
location.

/Thomas