[Openchrome-users] merging modular

Thomas Hellström unichrome
Mon Dec 5 22:29:45 PST 2005

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:

> Does anybody have anything against merging the modular branch to trunk?
>
> /Thomas

Hmm, this seems to be a bit more complicated than I thought. Changes to
a file in the trunk after it has been merged will not remain in the
merge, since the files move. I have to do that manually, which is not a
big deal.

However, we have to terminate all branches for this to work in the future.

So could I have some opinions wether we should move to the new file
structure or if we should keep the old one? It's still possible to make
a modular build using the old structure, It's only a matter of changing
the Makefiles.

/Thomas