[Openchrome-users] Unichrome DRI driver expected DDX version 4-4.0.x but got version 5.0.0

Arno Aaldijk arno.aaldijk
Tue Dec 6 11:49:26 PST 2005

Hi,

I am running Ubuntu Breezy on an EPIA MII12000. I have never had big
problems getting video and 3D working on it.

This morning I tried the Ubuntu binary packages at
http://www.openchrome.org/snapshots/ubuntu/

My 3D acceleration doesn't work anymore, and glxinfo reports the following:

root at epia:/home/perhe# export LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose
root at epia:/home/perhe# glxdemo
libGL: XF86DRIGetClientDriverName: 5.0.0 unichrome (screen 0)
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/dri/unichrome_dri.so
drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID PCI:1:0:0
drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
drmOpenDevice: open result is 4, (OK)
drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 4
drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports pci:0000:01:00.0
libGL error:
Unichrome DRI driver expected DDX version 4-4.0.x but got version 5.0.0
libGL warning: 3D driver returned no fbconfigs.
libGL error: InitDriver failed
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering

Clearly, there is a version mismatch here, but I don't know what DDX is, so
I don't know how to fix it.

Any tips? Please also cc me on this adress, since I am not on the mailing
list.

Regards,

Arno