[Openchrome-users] Unichrome DRI driver expected DDX version 4-4.0.x but got version 5.0.0

Arno Aaldijk arno.aaldijk
Tue Dec 6 13:07:24 PST 2005

Hi Ivor,

Thanks very much for this reply and of course all the work that you have put
in this project.

Is there any howto or documentation you could point me to for building
Mesa6.4? I am sure others would appreciate that too.

Thanks,

Arno