[Openchrome-users] Modular branch

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Tue Dec 6 22:15:34 PST 2005

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> >name of display: :0.0
> >display: :0  screen: 0
> >direct rendering: No
>
> Mesa CVS is currently useless for Unichromes. What does glxinfo
> say when you enable libGL debugging output?

...  Darn.  I thought they were set, as they are defined in .bashrc.
But for these testing purposes I ran glx* as root.  :(

Okay.  Will do another run tomorrow, as this is my only machine and
needs to be working most of the time.

A Mesa checkout with -r mesa_6_4_branch should work?  Or is a
specific snapshot needed?  And all that is required is the
libGL.so.1.5.060500 and unichrome_dri.so and libdrm.so.2?

Benno