[Openchrome-users] Modular branch

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Wed Dec 7 22:03:09 PST 2005

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> >A Mesa checkout with -r mesa_6_4_branch should work?  Or is a
> >specific snapshot needed?  And all that is required is the
> >libGL.so.1.5.060500 and unichrome_dri.so and libdrm.so.2?
>
> I think so. When I stated CVS above I really meant "trunk".
> Anyway, the verbose output will hopefully tell you what's wrong.

Strangely it doesn't:

$ env | grep DEBUG
MESA_DEBUG=verbose
LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose

$ glxinfo
cpu vendor: AuthenticAMD
cpu name: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2800+
MMX cpu detected.
3DNow! cpu detected.
SSE cpu detected.
Testing OS support for SSE... yes.
Testing OS support for SSE unmasked exceptions... SIGFPE, yes.
Tests of OS support for SSE passed.
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No
server glx vendor string: Brian Paul
server glx version string: 1.4 Mesa 6.4.1
[...]
OpenGL vendor string: Brian Paul
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa X11
OpenGL version string: 1.5 Mesa 6.4.1
[...]

No libGL or drmOpen messages, the ones that 1.30 unichrome driver
used to give.  I don't get it.

Benno