[Openchrome-users] K8N800 64-bit

userforum@openchrome.org userforum
Fri Dec 9 01:34:38 PST 2005

Re: K8N800 64-bit

> thomas:
> You need latest DRM from cvs and latest Mesa 6.4 branch cvs, see our 3D
> troubleshooting guide.

Well, I'm using DRI from cvs (updated) and Mesa 6.4.1 cvs (updated as of a couple of days ago). glxinfo reports DRI enabled.
But drm.ko and via.ko are those from the kernel, since the ones produced by DRM cvs produce errors of DRI initialization in Xorg.0.log.
I will try to investigate that a bit further, tomorrow.

> Also you might consider
>
> Option "EnableAGPDMA"
>
> in xorg.conf to get more speedy 3D once you get it working.

Done, thanks.