[Openchrome-users] Problem with "x" in window after upgrading the driver ?

Thomas Hellström unichrome
Mon Dec 12 21:03:37 PST 2005

Lyzeczka wrote:

>>What window manager are you running?
>>

>Fluxbox 0.9.14
>

>>Could you post a gzipped version of your xorg log?
>>

>Ofcourse :)
>

>>Please also try to narrow down in which openchrome version this starts
>>to happen
>>

>I don't know :( before the update I was using revision 89 as I remember... (now 117).
>Is there any possibilities to use revision 90 - 116 ?

You could check out from svn using

svn co -r <revision> ...

Or you can update from within an already checked out library using

svn update -r <revision>

You can use (from within an already checked out library)

svn log

To see which revision numbers are used. Some revision numbers may be in
another branch.

>Is there any other way to track down the bug ? if this is the bug in the driver or X.org. But I'm sure in 99% percent becouse I haven't done anything more than just download , compile and install the driver.

It's probably a driver bug.