[Openchrome-users] Vertical support?

Carlos San Esteban csesteban
Sat Dec 17 15:45:07 PST 2005

Hi all, I'm newbie, and my English is very bad, I hope don't hurt your
eyes. XD

Well, the Question is simple, The openchrome via driver supports
vertical with xv acceleration. My mplayer play wrong in this mode of the
X, the image runs out the window with other drivers.

If this is not support, we are four students of Spain, we are in a
proyect at the university and need this feature, we are ready to include
this feature for the comunity but I think that we needs some help to
begin this adventure in the free software.

Thanks and sorry, I need to spend more time learning English but I
haven't got time.

--
Carlos San Esteban <csesteban at pegaso.ls.fi.upm.es>