[Openchrome-users] No debugging output of glxinfo

Rico Rommel linux
Sun Dec 18 13:56:56 PST 2005

Am Sonntag 18 Dezember 2005 13:28 schrieb Thomas Hellstr?m:

> That problem was that the wrong libGL.so was installed. Please check that
> the libGL.so.1.2 from the Mesa distribution is actually used.

ldd glxinfo reports that the right version of libGL.so.1.2 is used. All other
versions of this library had also been removed before installing Mesa's one.

Do I have to modify the configs of Mesa in a special way before compiling?

Rico