[Openchrome-users] XvMC works in xorg driver, but not openchrome

Tim Dodge timmy
Sun Dec 25 00:36:48 PST 2005

Hi,

I have a Commel LV-667T board that I'm running xorg-x11-7.0.0_rc4 on Gentoo.

I have no problems using the xf86-video-via driver (with the vt1625
patches applied) - XvMC out works using mplayer, xine and mythtv.

However, I've tried using latest svn version of the openchrome drivers
(using the attached ebuild), but can't get XvMC to work at all. Xv
works, and everything else looks fine, but I can't get anything to
display when I try XvMC.

I either get a short single green line at the top of the screen, or the
whole screen is covered in a regular green patchwork effect.

Any idea what the problem can be?

Cheers,
Tim