[Openchrome-users] Ubuntu success

Simeon Walker sim
Sun Nov 20 12:53:40 PST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 12:40 +0100, Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> Simeon Walker wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >I'd like to report my success with Ubuntu Breezy and MythTV :-)
> >
> >Prompted by the availability of the debs of the snapshot and libxvmc I
> >upgraded my Myth box from hoary to breezy and installed the debs. No
> >problems there.
> >
> >I am running kernel 2.6.13.1 with the built in drm, this was no good,
> >neither was drm cvs.
> >

> Umm, what was wrong with drm cvs?

I couldn't even load the drm module, this is what I got yesterday:

drm: disagrees about version of symbol copy_from_user
drm: Unknown symbol copy_from_user
drm: disagrees about version of symbol copy_to_user
drm: Unknown symbol copy_to_user

So I just did a make clean, make and now it works. Weird, same kernel. I
must have done something wrong yesterday, sorry.

Sim