[Openchrome-users] modular X build

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton
Tue Nov 22 15:29:47 PST 2005

Hi all,

I just saw the official release of the new site this weekend and wanted
to say congratulations.  I also noticed that you have included EXA
support in the subversion repository.  I have been really anxious to try
this out, so I checked it out.  My only problem was I am running current
Rawhide with a modular X install.  Long story short, I customized the
automake build system from unichrome.sf.net to get openchrome to build
and work with modular X.  It isn't perfect yet, but does work.  If
anyone is interested I can post patches and or tarballs.

-Jon