[Openchrome-users] performance problems on EPIA M6000

Kim Bisgaard kim
Tue Nov 29 17:54:52 PST 2005

Hi Xavier,

playback of the same mythtv recording with:
mythtv: 60-70% cpu
xine -A alsa -V xxmc -f --no-gui : 25-30%

Picture in xine looks good - but the difference could be because I have
set myth interlacing to "bob", otherwise the finger points at mythtv as
the culpit.

Regards,
Kim