[Openchrome-users] Finding Xorg modular source to build against.

R. G. Newbury newbury
Sun Apr 9 13:44:18 PDT 2006

I have inadvertently sent myself down the upgrade road, without a map.
An 'upgrade' to mysql 5 messed up my mythbox, so I decided to start from
scratch and install Fedora 5.
But the kernel doesn't yet have xvmc drivers for the Unichrome Pro
chipset in my Via SP13000 (least I don't think so).

The '30 second guide' works nicely if you already have the Xorg source
installed in the kernel tree.

But I am entirely lost as to how to find/install the Xorg 7 source. In
days past, there was an available single source rpm which could be dealt
with by using yum...

Now?????  Help would be appreciated.
I am itching to compile version 177 of openchrome and the drm/dri.

Geoff