[Openchrome-users] [openChrome] #36: 1631:d007

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Sun Apr 23 01:42:34 PDT 2006

On Sunday 23 April 2006 08:57, openChrome wrote:
> #36: 1631:d007
> ---------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
>- Reporter:  Jean-Damien.Durand at cern.ch  |       Owner:  somebody
>     Type:  defect                      |      Status:  new
>  Version:                              |    Keywords:
> ---------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
>- I have an amd64 K8M800 tower shipped by Packard Bell, that gives as device
> id: 1631:d007, i.e.:

What model name is this Packard bell?
Also... what is it? You say it's a "tower".... but you have set VIA_DEVICE_LCD
which is used to denote devices with integrated LCD panels (i.e. laptops).

Similarly your log states:
"This device is supposed to have a TV encoder but we are unable to detect it"
So does that board really have a TV out connector on it?

Thanks,

--
Ivor Hewitt.