[Openchrome-users] sp13000 NTSC tv-out problem

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom
Wed Apr 26 10:30:08 PDT 2006

At Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:01:38 -0400,
Jake Thompson wrote:
> So in reality, overscan is normal and the edges are meant to be lost.  What
> I have a problem is is with mythtv having its menus and information too
> close to the edges, so if I pull that in, I really am not missing anything.
> I did notice that when I pop a dvd in it looks fine.  No off to the Myth
> lists to find out how to change that part of the ui.

The mythtv setup allows you to specify the UI size. I don't remember
if you can specify "borders" around it, but that can otherwise be
solved by having the window manager move the mythtv window.

// Simon