[Openchrome-users] valid xorg.conf

Souichi souichi
Mon Aug 7 04:18:24 PDT 2006

Hi Fazer

well, the fastest way is, you take a knoppix CD/DVD loadit, and copy
the /etc/X11/xorg.conf to your harddrive or memorystick...

I am not sure about 3D, and only 32MB of Memory, but, just try it.
well, I gues knoppix will use the xorg via driver, not the openchrome
one, but, you will see the settings witch are loaded!

I hope it works out...

P.S. best you use knoppix V. 5.0.1 CD from www.knopper.net

Best Regards Souichi